September 15, 2006

The return of the killer headaches!

Just after a few weeks!!! :-((((((((
My(yeah..its very much a part of me in recent times) migraine headache has re-surfaced. In the middle of the week!!!!! And I am still recovering from it. I HATE it.
I also hate:
*the fact that I ought to refrain from eating chocolates when I have a Migraine
*not being able to watch TV, look at the comp monitor (in that order!!)
*not being able to think straight
*the swelling in the eyes
*the feeling of nausea that is Migraine's steadfast accomplice
*not being able to sleep soundly
*being so cranky, which I am sure has irritated people around me to the core!
*not able to go out of Bangalore, which I should have been doing right now!!!

Trying out the homeopathic approach this time, which will hopefully yield a better result. At least in decreasing the frequency of its occurrence.

4 comments:

chandru said...

Wish you get well soon.

BlackThorn said...

i havent had these 'headaches' for quite sumtime. one of my frnz resoned it out n said "dats coz u got no head, dude". So, i envy those who have the evidence!

vinu said...

@sun: thnks dude!!
@chandru: hey thnks a ton...hav almost recovered.. touchwood :-)
i7: you are more than welcome to take my place!!! anytime! :-)

vinu said...

yep...took ample rest..thnks..