October 11, 2006

A bundle of joy

It's amazing how the arrival of someone in your life can change your world totally!

Priorities change; schedules are altered keeping him in mind, the focus of the entire family shifts. But it is truly worth it. His one smile makes my day. I come home and see everyone pampering him to the core. Needless to say, I join the bandwagon too :-)

Everything is all still and hush-hush when he is sleeping. We wouldn’t want to earn his wrath if he wakes up. Do we?

I call him grumpy (With a Capital G) He sulks like there is no tomorrow. But yet, when he makes a sad face and starts crying, your heart goes out for him. The best part, he tolerates all my gibberish and even thinks it’s a lullaby. It puts him to sleep, you see. :-)

Super aunt to the rescue!! :-))) Yeah. He is my nephew. Hardly 2 months old and 2 feet tall and its quite astonishing how he makes us all dance to his tunes already!!!!

One of my friends wished him to be prosperous and successful. Amen!

I also wish him to be happy and spread joy all around like the Christmas season (I always wanted to use that phrase!! :-D )

Meri ghar aayi ek nanhi pari.
Chandni ke haseen rath pe sawaar
.

I wish there was a song as cute as this for a baby boy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/music/kannada/s/movie_name.2821/

There are 2 beautiful songs about nagu.

Now I am sure you would be questioning me whats that got to relate with the song for a cute baby :)

I am not sure why it is so, but everytime i read your blog, its an aroma or a different flavor that i taste. A chord strikes me and i remember a beautiful song that i can relate to your blog...

Who else but you to share with!!! :)
I know your craze for songs and i share that too :)

Well, well, i am not flattering you but i must definitely appreciate your works.

Great going! Keep it up :)

vinu said...

yeah..."naguva nayana" and "nagu yenthidhe" are amazin songs.

Anonymous said...

Will make sure the kid reads this, when he can, that is :)
Yup, he is such a joy isnt he?He just got his DPT shot today....it must be paining a lot, he does not know what a fever is like :(. He's been so fussy, yet he smiles :).
-akka

vinu said...

cho chaad!!