February 7, 2012

Tuesday blues

Listening to old melodies on youtube. Started off with one of my all time fav song 'Is Mod Se', proceeded to 'Tujse Narazza nahin'. Then started searching for songs that I haven't heard much and found this one. 'Kisi raahan pe'. One of the main reasons I had not heard this song properly was that it was sung by Mukesh. Yes, I don't like his voice. But leaving aside that tiny aspect, the song is pretty good. Simple, soothing and very nice lyrics.

kisi raah mein, kisi mod par
kahin chal na dena tuu chhod kar
mere hamasafar, mere humsafar

kisi haal mein, kisi baat par
kahin chal na dena tuu chhod kar
mere hamasafar, mere humsafar





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lyrics that you have posted are incomplete which is quite unlike your previous posts.
Somehow, this dint strike as a song of your tastes either. Kept pondering why might you have liked it :)

Anyways, if you havent heard Pianoguys, you should. They are on Youtube and I am sure you wont 'not like' it. Chk their Cello song for starters

vinu said...

@anon: well, yeah the lyrics are not complete. just added the mukhDa coz thats what i have really listened to so far! haven't got a chance to go through the antara lyrics in depth!!!
and no, this song does fall into my taste. and yes, let me check out the pianoguys! :-)
if i do know you then u shld put up your name you know!