April 18, 2012

One more morning gone by

Today morning the kiddo was in full josh! He had a very authoritative stance and his limited verbal capability was in full use to confirm the authority. He was calling out to everyone very loudly (with his aaaa, ooooo and other gibberish). Felt like he was demanding that everyone talk only to him and not amongst each other. :-) Felt extra sad to leave him and come to work. Sigh. Keep reminding myself that it is my decision and that I shouldn't complain. So I won't!

Hope everyone's morning was as joyful as mine! If not, then make a note to yourself that you will be joyful, no matter what!

Ok, enough gyan for the day. Now go, do something totally stupid! Like how I collided head-on to the glass door in my office yesterday!! Yeah, totally like a saint-gobain glass ad!

2 comments:

Josh said...

hope the glass door is alright!

vinu said...

@josh: yeah, we can still use it properly. no worries, all iss wellll!:-D