June 14, 2006

Caution!! Work in progress

Jus completed 2 years at work today. Gives me a strange mixture of happiness and an eagerness about what the future has in store.

Looking back, I don't think I have been that disillusioned as people say engineers eventually become after some time at work. Maybe "some time" is relative. And the fact that I haven't let the meagre politics at workplace affect me. Happy for that.


Looking forward, I still don't know where I would stand a few years from now. Will or should I study further? Will I continue working? If yes, will I continue in this stream or explore unfamiliar terrain!! As of now, I have not thought much about all this. Eagerness,anticipation for this.

So far, so good. Blissful at the end of the day, and determined to give my best the next day.

2 comments:

Vivek Kant Indrayan said...

Congrats then!
Here, I am about to start my 1st year, not only of work, but my career as well. You can imagine what that feels like! :-)

vinu said...

thnks :-)
@sudks: same here..
@vivek: all the best and hav fun!!