June 30, 2006

Mausam Mastaana

Weather(or should I say climate??!?!?) in Bangalore is just AWESOME from the past 1 week.

Cloudy, breezy and to top it all, a slight drizzle now and then. Barsaat mein bheegne ka kuch aur hi maza hain!! :-)
I am just chanting the "awesome weather ppl" mantra and text messaging/mailing the same to my friends and colleagues. Must be driving them nuts.
Strange as it might sound, this weather reminds me of the portrayal of the Christmas season. Joyous, spirited and sometimes forgiving too!!

And here I go..

Mausam mastaana rasta anjaana,

jaane kab kis moD pe ban jaaye koi afsana.......


[For the hindi film music novices, this is a song from the movie "Satte pe Satta"]

3 comments:

Bob! said...

Yeah! the weather has been indeed fantastic ..! been on a long drive on mysore road it was fun...! Mausam is definitely mastaana ...but did u meet the "afsana to be" !? :P !

Josh said...

what is afsana?

vinu said...

afsana means a tale or a story :-)
-vinu