April 18, 2008

Ting!

Na.. not raising a toast. Nor is my nephew rattling the toys/kitchen utensils - they usually go something like Bang! Clatter! Clatter! Bang!

This is the sound that goes with the sudden re-appearance of my halo! (Yeah, yeah..it had pretty much diminished after this post and its corrections! ;-) )


Thought wouldn't post about it, considering a certain south-canara born, linux-geek's [ an amateur photographer as well..his pictures of the blue sky are really good!! ] reputation is at stake. But certain events in the aft'noon walk made me re-think and finally..for the greater good, I decided to pass on my knowledge. Many people might be benefited by this selfless act of mine, you see!


So without much ado, here goes the enlightening fact:
W660i picture quality rocks!!!

what clarity! The colors, people, their expressions - all captured beautifully. So life-like!!! ;-)

p.s: Credit must also go to the remarkable timing and sensibility of the photographer! :-)
p.s.2: Due to stringent copyright policies, I will not be able to share the picture in question.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post..

Good work in keeping my reputation intact :)

- Thankfully Anonymous

Darshna Subash Gandhi said...

Thanks for acknowledging my photographic skills :) It definitely gives me a kick to make remarkable contributions towards such a noble cause :D

-Darsh

vinu said...

@anon: thnks..and ya i did my best! :-)
@dars: oh don't mention it.. i had to! ;-) count me in for such future endeavors! :-D

Sandhya said...

Guess I missed something big time !! ....need to sync up!! :)

vinu said...

@sandhya: :-) yeah.. sync up wit dars.. she wil tel the whole story as it is..the others wil just tweak it! :-)